la volonté du D Index du Forum

la volonté du D
Un Forum créer pour les fans des manga: One piece Naruto and Reborn

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

TWO SEPARATE HARD DRIVES ON TWO COMPUTERS?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la volonté du D Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton
Etudiant

Masculin
Berrys: 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 06:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: TWO SEPARATE HARD DRIVES ON TWO COMPUTERS? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have a setup on both my MACs that have a separate volume for files and programs. My files (both .pln:s and library files) are stored on the secondary drive/partitition My MacPro has a secondary drive attached to it (USB3) My LapTop MacBookPro has the 1 TB drive partitioned into two Both the partition and the attached drive have the same name so the path to all files are the same regardless of which machine I use  I use Dropbox to sync all files between them and that works perfectly My dropbox location is the same on both machines  When I start Archicad and open a project on one machine it's ok BUT if I open the same project on the other machine it cannot find the library that are located on the secondary drive although the paths are identical. 
I have to remove the libraries that are missing and load the project then add the library again from the location on the machine (same path). 
If I don't remove them first and just add them directly when prompted to add missing library it will load but then show them as missing after starting the project. My question is: Does ArchiCad use some other info to locate the librarys when starting a project? drive-GUIDs or similar? How can I fix this issue? 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=48167
Motion graphics agency

Thank you

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 06:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la volonté du D Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation